Sunday, January 3, 2010

What a night!!!!

Well, I had eggs today and alittle P2 pound cake. It is official that I am allergic to eggs. My stomach swelled up and my weight within the hour spiked. Yes, I weigh myself during the day when I add something new. I want to see if my body is going to react with an increase on the scale.

Then to top it off, I got realllllly hungry. I dropped my dose to 175 and I wasn't hungry all day yesterday or today until after dinner. Yesterday was a bit better but tonight was so bad that I wanted to quit HCG and have real food. Instead, I had a handful of Macadamia Nuts. They normally help speed up my metabolism on P2 and cause me to lose after a stall. I picked them tonight b/c they are normally good for me but time will tell. We shall see what the scale says in the am in response to the nuts and eggs.

For right now I am just going to keep chugging along. I'm taking it one day at a time. However. I will go back to 200iu tomorrow. I think that will keep me from experiencing the same drama that I had tonight.

I said that I was going to do better with my blog from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment