Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back at HCG again...

Let me tell you a bit more about you before getting into my day yesterday. I started my journey on Nov 14. From that time until Dec 9th I lost 15.4 lbs. I started P3 on 12/13 but after two weeks of really having to think about what I ate, I returned to P2. I decided to start again and do 17 more shots to equal 40. However, after talking to friends on another forum that completed 60 day rounds and finding this site I have decided to cycle until I get to my goal weight. My goal was 145 until the other day. I have decided to get to 140 and that gives me 5lbs to play with and to stabilize. My daughter has asked that I go to 130-135 but I do not look right at that weight. I am shaped like a pear and for some reason when I get that low I look funny. I am hoping that I will have the same experience as the emaciated lady that Dr. S talked about in his manuscript. If that is the case then where my daughter wants me to go will look great but we shall see. I will cross that bridge when I get to it

Since returning to P2 I have made some modifications. I have added water packed tuna, miracle noodles, beef (I didn't eat it the first time), I changed my brand of protein shake to body fortress, added cottage cheese, and adding more recipes. I look forward to trying the recipes on this site. I am trying the pound cake today. What made me decide to use more recipes and add some things is the realization that I will be on this diet awhile and there is no way I can be that strict for so long. Now, on to yesterday. I have created a week meal plan that I will adjust as I go.

Yesterday, was my protein shake day. A friend of mine told me that she mixes a glass of coffee with a scoop of the Body Fortress protein powder. I tried it yesterday and it was delish. I used the cookies and cream flavor. I thought I was in heaven. I wish I could use it twice a week but I don't want to push my luck. I did it a protein sub and I didn't eat fruit. For dinner I had shrimp and homemade pickles. This morning the first time I weigh in I was down .8. I have a habit of weighing in twice in the am after I tinkle. I notice that I weight a little less after my second tinkle. However, starting tomorrow I will go back to just weighing after my first. I am adding walking back into my routine. I do expect to gain the first few days but I am mentally prepared if it happens. Anywho, after my second weigh in I was down 1.2 lbs. So, you can see why I normally weigh twice.

I am glad to see that I am having good results with the new protein powder. The last time around I used Jay Robb Whey protein that has less sugar (1gr instead of 4gr). The last few days I only lost .4 and .6. So, today was a great day for me. Today is egg day. I will let you know how that works tomorrow.

I almost forgot to give me actual menu for today.

B: eggs with homemade ketchup and a little hot sauce.

S: P2 Pound Cake with Strawberries

D: Tilapia and homemade pickles

S: Handful of Macadamia Nuts

I had 3L of water, 1L of oo-long tea, and a cup of smooth move tea

No comments:

Post a Comment