Sunday, June 12, 2011

P2 Teas...

While on P2 I had plenty of tea. I'm not a big water drinker and tea saved me and my losses. I used diffferent flavors: orange, cinnamon, blueberry, peppermint, spearmint, honey vanilla, jasmine, etc...you name it I tried it. However, no matter what flavor tea I used, I always mixed it with Oolong tea (a strong green tea) to make sure I receive some benefits to having so much tea. I also tried Yerba Mate but I couldn't tolerate the chocolate version...stalled me for some reason.

My advice to anyone trying to figure out what teas to use is to buy whatever flavor you like. I found that only one tea caused me issues. I would also say to mix it with a green tea.

This is the one I ordered from Vitacost.com. I paid $5.04 for a box of 100.

I still mix my teas with this one even when I'm not on P2.

Feel free to follow me and ask any questions. If you have a topic you would like for me to discuss, please send me an email: lowcarbtiki@yahoo.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment