Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HCG Load Days

I learned a few tricks about loading over the time I  was on HCG. The most important thing is to stick with protein and fats. Stay away from chips, bread, rice, etc. I love to eat cheesecake, ice cream, Johnsonville sausage, pre-packed hamburgers with bacon in them, ribs...you get the idea.

 Before you start make sure you have read "Pounds and Inches" and you know exactly what you are getting into. This diet is hard b/c it requires willpower. You have to be in a good place mentally before you begin or your round will be a disaster.

I would stay away from alcohol b/c it will cause a big jump on the scale and it's really no reason for it during loading.

It is important to remember that you are supposed to eat to the point where you want to vomit. Loading is the only when you can gorge and it is acceptable. Don't beat yourself up or feel guilty about how much you are eating. It is your job to eat this much or you will be extremely hungry the first week on P2. You will not be happy and will definitely know you load incorrectly. (Trust me, been there...)

Take your dose before you eat and wait at least 30 mins. When I tried taking my shot and eating right after it made me sick within mins. The earlier you take you dose the better. That is for loading and during your round.

If you have any question or are not sure about what to eat, ask. There are plenty of veterans including myself that would be happy to help you.

1 comment:

  1. I took my 1st shot this morning, was not so bad.. this is my 1st loading day, I ate 2 eggs/cheez 3 slices of bacon, grits, biscuit, apple juice, & just finish a pack of Nekot peanut butter cookies.. After reading your post, I will stay away from the breads...

    ReplyDelete