Friday, November 13, 2009

HCG Load Day 1 and 2

Load day 1 was a bit of a mess. I waited until the morning of to mix my HCG knowing that I am not a morning person. Well, I mixed the HCG wrong. I mixed 2.5mls of bac water with 2000IUs of HCg. This wouldn't have been so bad had I realized my error prior to an injection. I did a .3cc injection and then noticed what I did wrong. Some of the wonderful ladies on hcgdietinfo.com helped me figure out how much that dose was and the remaining batch. I should add, I added 1cc of bac water to the remaining batch when I realized what I did wrong.

It turns out that that first injection was 240ius. The crazy thing was I had absolutely no hunger that entire day. This made trying to load extremely difficult and I can honestly say, a failure.

Load day 2 went better. I gave myself a 176iu shot and began to eat. This day I had an appetite and gorging was alot easier. Little did I know the amount of HCG was incorrect.

Load day 3 was a horror. It was supposed to be my VLCD 1 but I woke up ravenously hungry. I have not been that hungry in a long while. Ladies and I initially thought it was b/c I didn't load properly the first day. The hunger continued even after I started gorging. I ended up giving myself another shot to make my dose get as close to 200iu. It did bring a small amount of comfort later in the day.

In the end, I realized that I should take a 200iu dose and it is extremely important to load properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment