Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Intro to My HCG Journey...

Hello All,

I have decided to document my journey here and on youtube. I discovered HCG by accident. I belong to a hair forum that happens to have a diet section. I noticed a topic that said HCG diet. Well, me being the nosey person that I am decided to see what it was about and after some research, decided to give it a try.

I have tried almost every diet and pill out. The only one that has brought me success is Adipex aka Phentermine. Sadly, my body became immune to it within a couple of mouth but I lost 40 lbs from April to June. The only problem was the hunger...ugh

Anyway, back to my journey. I am documenting my journey for a couple of reasons, 1. to see what give me greater losses and the sake of motivation and 2. for my family and friends that are using me as the guinea pig. This way if anyone has something to say or questions I can refer them to my videos and blogs.

I am hoping this is the last diet I will ever have to "try"

So, check back often and "Watch Me Shrink"

No comments:

Post a Comment