Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HCG Questions?






When I first started HCG, I had so many questions. At that time, there were not any "veterans" to provide guidance. I joined a few forums and we all figured it out as we went along. That was so many years ago, 2009 to be exact. 

Now, I want to help you in any way that I can. So, I decided to dedicate a post to questions about HCG. It's your opportunity to have your HCG questions answered. 

Post your question in the comments section and I will reply to your individual concerns. 

Is there something you wanted to know about the journey? Not sure what you can eat? Need help finding safe beauty products? 

Ask away!

5 comments:

  1. what about shampoos? Conditioner? Mascara? Can we use those on the diet? What brands do you suggest??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used all of my normally shampoos. In the beginning I bought all of the oil free items that were suggested from vitacost.com. However, I ended up using my normal products. If you want to be cautious, I would suggest pantene products and most Paul Mitchell products.

      Delete
    2. Also, check my list of fav items. I do have a shampoo and conditioner posted that I used.

      Delete
  2. This content is very interesting and helpful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for creating this blog! I just started the HCG diet last week. This will be my 1st time trying it, so the info you provide is very helpful!! Thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete