Saturday, July 28, 2012

Support Cancer Research


Hello all,

You know I never post anything to buy or market any products. However, there is a young lady who is hosting an eboutique with all of the proceeds going to ovarian cancer research. This is very special and dear to me b/c I've have tumors removed from my ovaries twice in addition to having other reproductive surgeries almost yearly. It was a terrifying experience but I have been blessed to have received positive results. However, I would like to support those who don't have the same outcome.

Please support the cause and share the think or post with your friends. The sale is this weekend and I apologize for posting so late. I'm just getting in from my race.


Here is the info:
               

Ladies: We have the opportunity to raise money for Ovarian Cancer Research! The net proceeds from every $36 Tribute Bracelet sold will benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Get your bracelet at: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/v4ei5

Search for "Tribute Bracelet" under Product Search or Find it under the Jewelry tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment