Sunday, May 29, 2011

HCG Thought

I started a short lived HCG round in Jan. I had to stop b/c I had complications due to my medication and medical issues. This round was the first time I ever had any issues with my cycle or hormones. My Gyn pulled me off my last round and I can't say that I was too upset about it. The whole bleeding non stop made me want to give up after only a week. I was discouraged to say the least. However, I know that HCG does work and I'm considering another round. The issue is to make sure my body is ready and I don't have any complications. Right now, I'm on Atkins (off and on) but I've been spoiled by the quick losses of HCG. As you all know, I'm a rogue HCGer and I've tried some of everything while on the diet. I will keep everyone posted on what I decide.

I would like to add, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I still help people on youtube, facebook, and by email. Send any questions or topics you would like me to discuss to: lowcarbtiki@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment